Pies + Tarts
- February 2, 2015
- Cobblers + Crisps, Desserts, Game Day, Game Day At-Home, Restaurant Recipe, Super Bowl Party, Tail Gate Party
- 2015, American cuisine, baking, BBQ, big game, butter, cobbler, comfort food desserts, dessert, dessert mix, football, friends, fruit, game-day, gatherings, halftime, Harlem, kick-off, not from scratch, NY, packaged food, pantry quick fix, peach, potluck, quick & easy recipe, restaurant recipe, semi homemade, soul food, Southern, summer, Super Bowl, Super Bowl XLIX, Sylvia Woods, Sylvia's Restaurant, tailgate party, tailgate-food, touchdown
- December 29, 2013
- Cookbook Recipe, Custards + Puddings, Desserts, Made by Me, Pastries, Pies + Tarts, Recipe Journal
- all-butter crust, baking, blackberry, blueberry, Buddy Valastro, butter, Cake Boss, cake flour, Carlo's Bakery, crème pâtissière, custard, dessert, eggs, French cream, fruit desserts, fruit tart, frutti di bosco, Italian custard cream, lemon zest, milk, pastry, pastry cream, pastry flour, pie crust, raspberry, shortcrust pastry, tart, vanilla bean, whipping cream
- February 21, 2013
- Cookbook Recipe, Desserts, Made by Me, Pastries, Pies + Tarts, Recipe Journal, Winter
- almond, almond cream, almond extract, almond meal, baking, Big Sur Bakery, blood orange, brunch, California cuisine, chocolate spread, citrus fruits, clementine, cookbook recipe, crostata, dark chocolate, frangipane, French pastry, fruit desserts, grapefruit, Italian, jam, La Tejea, marmalade, mediterranean cooking, Michelle Rizzolo, Nutella, orange, pâte brisée, pie crust, pie dough, recipe, rustic, Seville orange, spanish Marcona almonds, step-by-step recipe, tart
The recipe comes from The Big Sur Bakery Cookbook; a crostata, rustic tart or pie, with bitter orange chocolate marmalade, almond pastry cream (frangipane) and seasonal citrus fruits.
- November 8, 2011
- Desserts, Fall, Made by Me, Pies + Tarts, Recipe Journal, Thanksgiving
- apples, baking, comfort food, easy recipes, fruit crisp, holidays, pie, pie crust, recipe
An easy recipe just in time for Thanksgiving; a crumb-topped apple pie that resembles a cake.