Noodles + Pasta
- May 28, 2013
- Cookbook Recipe, Everyday Food, Lunch, Made by Me, Main Courses, Noodles + Pasta, Recipe Journal, Vegetables
- Alice L. Waters, balsamic vinegar, bucatini, Chez Panisse, cookbook recipe, dairy-free, eggplant, Everyday Food, jalapeño, pasta, quick & easy recipe, recipe, red pepper paste, san marzano tomato, vegan, vegetarian, weeknight cooking
A quick and easy pasta recipe with roasted vegetables; adapted from the Chez Panisse Vegetables cookbook by Alice L. Waters.
- April 14, 2013
- Made by Me, Main Courses, Noodles + Pasta, Recipe Journal, Soup + Stew, The Khohanotz
- ancient armenia, Antimo Caputo 00 Chef's Flour, armenian food, chicken base, Cilician Armenia, comfort food, culture, demi-glace, dinner, dough, dumpling, food+cooking, freeze-for-later, Greek-style yogurt, kefir cheese, King Arthur Italian-Style Flour, labne, labneh, lebni, levantine cuisine, madzoon abour, make-ahead, mantabour, manti, manti çorbası, manti dough, middle eastern food, minced beef, mint, one-dish meal, recipe, shishbarak, soup, southern caucasian cuisine, spas, step-by-step recipe, strained yogurt, sulu manti, tanabour, tipo '00' flour, yayla çorbası, yogurt, Մանթի, ششبرك
Manti are tiny ring shaped tortellini-like dumplings (agantch, in Armenian) that are either baked or boiled like pasta. Tanabour, Madzoon Abour or Spas is a classic soup made with yogurt; but traditionally made with dried buttermilk. Once combined together it turns into a one-dish meal better known as Mantabour.
- February 9, 2013
- Everyday Food, Made by Me, Main Courses, Noodles + Pasta, Poultry + Game, Recipe Journal
- bok choy, chicken, chili, chinese egg noodles, Chinese food, chow mein, dark soy sauce, dinner, garlic, hokkien noodles, lunch, no recipe recipes, oyster sauce, palm sugar, quick & easy recipe, recipe, stir-fry, street food, weeknight cooking
Chinese Hokkien noodles are made of wheat flour and eggs then cooked and lightly oiled before packaging. Fresh egg noodles will store refrigerated for up to a week.
- June 22, 2012
- Made by Me, Main Courses, Meat, Noodles + Pasta, Poultry + Game, Recipe Journal, The Khohanotz
- beef, caraway powder, chicken, comfort food, couscous, food+cooking, garbanzo beans, holidays, lebanese food, levantine cuisine, maftoul, middle eastern food, moghrabiyeh, pasta, pearl onion, roux, semolina, step-by-step recipe