- September 24, 2013
- Cold Appetizer, First Course Dishes, Made by Me, Party Food, Recipe Journal, Salads, Summer, The Khohanotz
- armenian food, black caraway seeds, Chèvre, chives, citrus dressing, goat cheese, green tea, levantine cuisine, nabulsi cheese, orange zest, red onion, salad, summer, watermelon, white tea
Watermelon Wedge Salad with Nabulsi Cheese, Orange Zest, Black Caraway Seeds and Green-Tea Infused Citrus Dressing.
- March 13, 2013
- Appetizers, Cold Appetizer, Entertaining, Made by Me, Recipe Journal, Salads, Sides
- appetizer, balsamic vinegar, basil, cheese, colorful, feta, fleur de sel, fruit, gluten-free, goat cheese, healthy, heirloom tomato, herbs, mint, no recipe recipes, olive oil, pink salt, pool party, quick & easy recipe, radish, recipe, red wine vinegar, ricotta salata, salad, sea salt, sherry vinegar, summertime entertaining, tomatoes, vegetables, vegetarian, watermelon
A refreshing combination of heirloom tomato and watermelon wedges with layers of contrasting flavors and ricotta salata cheese.
Perfect for spring or summertime entertaining.
- November 19, 2012
- Entertaining, Holiday Cooking, Holidays, Made by Me, Recipe Journal, Sides, Stuffing + Dressing, Thanksgiving
- American cuisine, baked, beef, Beef Lit’l Smokies, bread, bread stuffing, candied orange peel, celery, ciabatta, comfort food, cranberry, dressing, fall, garlic, herbs, holidays, leeks, make-ahead, Martha Stewart Living, mushroom, onion, pecans, poultry, recipe, roasted chestnut, sage, sausage, seasonal celebrations, side dish, step-by-step recipe, thyme
- November 18, 2012
- Entertaining, Fall, Holiday Cooking, Holidays, Made by Me, Recipe Journal, Sides, Thanksgiving, Vegetables
- Alton Brown, American cuisine, baked, beans, casserole, comfort food, fall, Food Network, Good Eats, green bean casserole, green beans, half-and-half, haricots verts, holidays, legumes, make-ahead, mushroom, nutmeg, occasions, onion, panko, porcini, recipe, seasonal celebrations, side dish, simmer, step-by-step recipe, Thanksgiving, vegetables
- November 17, 2012
- Entertaining, Holiday Cooking, Holidays, Recipe Journal, Sides, Thanksgiving, Vegetables
- baked, casserole, comfort food, fall, garlic, gluten-free, gratin, Gruyère, holidays, make-ahead, nutmeg, occasions, parsnip, rice flour, root vegetables, seasonal celebrations, side dish, Silvia Fountaine, thyme, vegetarian, whipping cream
With Thanksgiving just around the corner I am bombarded with amazing holiday concoctions from talented bloggers around the web. I came across this Parsnip Gratin recipe featured on Feasting At Home and had to share it with you guys.
- September 28, 2012
- Made by Me, Pulses + Grains, Recipe Journal, Salads, Sides
- aleppo pepper, chickpeas, dairy-free, edible seeds, garbanzo beans, gluten-free, olive oil, pomegranate, pomegranate molasses, pseudocereal, quinoa, recipe, salad, sun-dried tomato, vegan, vegetarian
- April 30, 2012
- Cold Appetizer, Cookbook Recipe, Made by Me, Recipe Journal, Salads
- avocado, balsamic vinegar, Basque, colorful, cookbook recipe, creative food, cucumber, Gerald Hirigoyen, herbs, olive oil, Pintxos, radish, recipe, red, small plates, Spanish, summer, tapas, tomatoes, vegan, vegetarian, watermelon
- March 19, 2012
- Appetizers, Hot Appetizer, Made by Me, Meat, Party Food, Recipe Journal, Seafood, Sides
- Asian, Chinese food, culture, deep-fried, dough, eggroll, finger food, food+cooking, homemade, napa cabbage, nibbles+bites, noodles, pork, recipe, shitake, shrimp, spring roll, step-by-step recipe, street food, water chestnuts
- February 24, 2012
- Cold Appetizer, Lunch, Made by Me, Main Courses, Pulses + Grains, Recipe Journal, Salads, The Khohanotz
- anjar, armenian food, bulgur, eggplant, finger food, gluten-free, lebanese food, lettuce wraps, levantine cuisine, makdous, mezze, middle eastern food, musa dagh, musaler, potatoes, recipe, step-by-step recipe, syrian recipe, vegetarian