- December 7, 2012
- Brand Design, Gift Ideas, Lifestyle, Monthly Subscription, Package Design, Vendor Spotlight
- Alex Viau, artisan products, edible gifts, father’s day, food industry, gifts for him, holiday gifts, Kyle Zien, lifestyle, man kits, modern man, monthly subscription, packaging, Reggie Milligan, shopping, The MANTRY, Tlell Davidson
- May 30, 2012
- Brand Design, Design Elements, Environments, Interiors + Product Display, On Location, Travel + Places
- architecture, art nouveau, Austria, big city flair, boutique hotel, building, business travelers, bygone eras, central location, city/business class hotel, contemporary, cosmopolitan tourists, creative concepts, Der Barbier, eclectic space, Florian Weltzer, glamour, graffiti, Graz, historical, hospitality interior design, Hotel Wiesler, independent, interiors, light & space, makeover, modern design, neutral palette, nostalgia, refurbished, relaxed environment, restoration, retro furniture, Schlossberg, Senf und Söhne, Speisesaal restaurant, street art, textures, trendsetter, urban, vintage, Wiesler Depot
Honey & Mackie’s packaging design by Wink is both modern and nostalgic. I absolutely love the concept of enclosing rainbow colored and striking typography within a profile silhouette.
- July 10, 2011
- Brand Design, Design Elements, Eating Out, Interiors + Product Display, On Location, Package Design
- australia, bag+film, bar, café, creative concepts, homeware, hospitality interior design, modern, nostalgia, open-concept dining, retail store, typography, urban farmhouse
Capital Kitchen is an open-concept dining cafe, bar and retail store in Melbourne, Australia. It is what you get when minimalist modern is fused with rustic country. An urban farmhouse, a space and brand brought forth by Mim Design and Cornwell.