- September 26, 2012
- Family Sessions, Inspiration, Photographer, Portraits, Storytelling Photography, Styled Photo Shoot, Vendor Spotlight
- apple, california, children, family sessions, farmhouse, fun, Half Moon Bay, Joy & Donny Prouty, kids, Milk & Honey Farm, newborn session, photographer, pie eating contest, Pismo Beach, prairie, quirky, Raven Hill Orchard, resources, roadtrip, Santa Cruz, Thousand Oaks, trailer, vendor, whimsical, Wildflowers Photography
If you are “inspired by all things vintage, quirky and fun” like Joy Prouty of Wildflowers Photography is, you will instantly fall in love with these whimsical storytelling family photo sessions.
Located in Thousand Oaks, California, “Joy works with you to design a theme for your photo session that will tell your story through imagery in a fun, unique and personal way.” These are just some of my favorite shots; you can browse through Wildflowers Photography‘s website, blog or facebook page for additional inspiration.
- September 30, 2011
- DIY Inspiration, Entertaining, Environments, Gatherings, Party Ideas, Photographic Interpretation, Styled Photo Shoot
- ambiance, backyard, budget-friendly, do-it-yourself, event design, fun, homemade, movie, nibbles+bites, outdoor entertaining, photo shoot, rentals, vintage
An outdoorsy movie night is such a fun way to gather friends and take advantage of fall’s crisp cooler weather.
The talented duo from Bash, Please put together this inspiring photo shoot for Design Sponge and Brandon Kidd Photography captured all the gorgeous details. Vintage props from Found Rentals were used to set the scene.
- August 8, 2011
- Dessert Tables, Engagement Photography, Environments, Inspiration, Occasions, Styled Photo Shoot, Vendor Spotlight
- event styling services, outdoor entertaining, preppy, prop styling, style, tweed, vintage
Paper flowers, stacks of vintage books, cute props, an antique car and typewriter, old luggage bags and more. An amazing styled “Vintage Preppy” photo shoot from the talented duo Caroline and Daniel behind Tinywater Photography.
I have been a fan of Tinywater Photography’s hip, fun and offbeat photographs for a long time now; and have come across many of their beautiful shots over the years. There is something about their artistic style that catches your eye and who better to describe their style other than the artists themselves.