- March 26, 2013
- Crafts, DIY Projects, Easter, Holidays, Seasonal Celebrations, Spring, Tutorials
- colored eggs, DIY craft, downloads, dyed eggs, Easter, Easter eggs, Easter Sunday, egg hunt, hand-painted, holidays, how-to, ideas, kids, occasions, printables, round-up, seasonal crafts, spring, stencil, tutorial, washi tape
Pretty Easter egg coloring techniques and crafty decorating tutorials from some talented folks around the web.
- November 19, 2012
- Entertaining, Holiday Cooking, Holidays, Made by Me, Recipe Journal, Sides, Stuffing + Dressing, Thanksgiving
- American cuisine, baked, beef, Beef Lit’l Smokies, bread, bread stuffing, candied orange peel, celery, ciabatta, comfort food, cranberry, dressing, fall, garlic, herbs, holidays, leeks, make-ahead, Martha Stewart Living, mushroom, onion, pecans, poultry, recipe, roasted chestnut, sage, sausage, seasonal celebrations, side dish, step-by-step recipe, thyme
- November 18, 2012
- Entertaining, Fall, Holiday Cooking, Holidays, Made by Me, Recipe Journal, Sides, Thanksgiving, Vegetables
- Alton Brown, American cuisine, baked, beans, casserole, comfort food, fall, Food Network, Good Eats, green bean casserole, green beans, half-and-half, haricots verts, holidays, legumes, make-ahead, mushroom, nutmeg, occasions, onion, panko, porcini, recipe, seasonal celebrations, side dish, simmer, step-by-step recipe, Thanksgiving, vegetables
- November 17, 2012
- Entertaining, Holiday Cooking, Holidays, Recipe Journal, Sides, Thanksgiving, Vegetables
- baked, casserole, comfort food, fall, garlic, gluten-free, gratin, Gruyère, holidays, make-ahead, nutmeg, occasions, parsnip, rice flour, root vegetables, seasonal celebrations, side dish, Silvia Fountaine, thyme, vegetarian, whipping cream
With Thanksgiving just around the corner I am bombarded with amazing holiday concoctions from talented bloggers around the web. I came across this Parsnip Gratin recipe featured on Feasting At Home and had to share it with you guys.
- June 22, 2012
- Made by Me, Main Courses, Meat, Noodles + Pasta, Poultry + Game, Recipe Journal, The Khohanotz
- beef, caraway powder, chicken, comfort food, couscous, food+cooking, garbanzo beans, holidays, lebanese food, levantine cuisine, maftoul, middle eastern food, moghrabiyeh, pasta, pearl onion, roux, semolina, step-by-step recipe
- January 21, 2012
- Cakes + Tortes, Desserts, Made by Me, Recipe Journal
- British, chocolate, easy recipes, European, fruit, holidays, Italian, liqueur, make-ahead, nuts, sweet treats
Full of nuts, fruit, biscuits and candy or whatever you feel might work; an easy no-bake chocolate cake recipe also known as fridge cake or biscuit cake throughout the United Kingdom.
It is a variant of ‘Salame al Cioccolato’, and Italian dessert traditionally made with biscuits and shaped into a log, like salami, and sliced just before serving.
- December 22, 2011
- Christmas, Desserts, Edible Crafts, Entertaining, Gift Ideas, Holidays, Inspiration, Recipe Journal, Winter
- baking, confections, holiday gifts, holidays, homemade, recipe, round-up, seasonal crafts, stocking stuffers, sweet treats
- November 8, 2011
- Desserts, Fall, Made by Me, Pies + Tarts, Recipe Journal, Thanksgiving
- apples, baking, comfort food, easy recipes, fruit crisp, holidays, pie, pie crust, recipe
An easy recipe just in time for Thanksgiving; a crumb-topped apple pie that resembles a cake.
- October 21, 2011
- Art, Crafts, DIY Inspiration, Fall, Floral + Decorative, Halloween, Holidays, Seasonal Celebrations
- creative concepts, decor, do-it-yourself, fall, halloween, holidays, make-it, orange, pumpkin, round-up, seasonal crafts