- September 30, 2011
- DIY Inspiration, Entertaining, Environments, Gatherings, Party Ideas, Photographic Interpretation, Styled Photo Shoot
- ambiance, backyard, budget-friendly, do-it-yourself, event design, fun, homemade, movie, nibbles+bites, outdoor entertaining, photo shoot, rentals, vintage
An outdoorsy movie night is such a fun way to gather friends and take advantage of fall’s crisp cooler weather.
The talented duo from Bash, Please put together this inspiring photo shoot for Design Sponge and Brandon Kidd Photography captured all the gorgeous details. Vintage props from Found Rentals were used to set the scene.
- September 9, 2011
- Invitations, Kids Parties, Paper Goods, Party Ideas, Real Kids Parties, Seasonal Celebrations, Themed Parties
- blue, bright, kids, outdoor entertaining, pool party, summer, summer party, swim, vintage, water games
Inspired by the adorable Sweetie Swim Cap vintage invitation collection by Loralee Lewis, photographer Kelly Anderson styled, hosted and photographed this colorful activities-filled summer pool party for her pre-school aged daughters.
You can’t go wrong with sparkling blue waters, oversized lounge chairs, yellow sun umbrellas and colorful flip flops. Add water balloons, bubble-blowers, squirt guns and your own poolside photo booth and props to the equation and you end up with an amazingly memorable fun day.
- August 8, 2011
- Dessert Tables, Engagement Photography, Environments, Inspiration, Occasions, Styled Photo Shoot, Vendor Spotlight
- event styling services, outdoor entertaining, preppy, prop styling, style, tweed, vintage
Paper flowers, stacks of vintage books, cute props, an antique car and typewriter, old luggage bags and more. An amazing styled “Vintage Preppy” photo shoot from the talented duo Caroline and Daniel behind Tinywater Photography.
I have been a fan of Tinywater Photography’s hip, fun and offbeat photographs for a long time now; and have come across many of their beautiful shots over the years. There is something about their artistic style that catches your eye and who better to describe their style other than the artists themselves.