- May 6, 2013
- Bride, Dessert Tables, Details, Entertaining, Film, Groom, Inspiration, Settings + Backdrops, Styled Photo Shoot, Tablescapes, Vendor Spotlight, Wedding Photgraphy, Weddings
- Adrian Jon Photography, bird elements, bridal style, Brothers Nelson and Co., Christine van de Water, dessert table, event design, farm table, feathers, Floral Occassions, Found Vintage Rentals, hair accessories, jewelry, mint, pattern, photo shoot, pink, place settings, prints, reception, Refresh Talent Agency, rustic, San Juan Capistrano, Signature Party Rentals, Simply Sweet Cakery, sweetheart table, table runner, The Villa, vintage, vintage jewelry, wedding cake, wedding ideas
The vintage styled photo shoot took place at The Villa in San Juan Capistrano; a labor of love for wedding planner Christine van de Water and her husband AJ of Adrian Jon Photography.
- February 21, 2013
- Cookbook Recipe, Desserts, Made by Me, Pastries, Pies + Tarts, Recipe Journal, Winter
- almond, almond cream, almond extract, almond meal, baking, Big Sur Bakery, blood orange, brunch, California cuisine, chocolate spread, citrus fruits, clementine, cookbook recipe, crostata, dark chocolate, frangipane, French pastry, fruit desserts, grapefruit, Italian, jam, La Tejea, marmalade, Mediterranean cooking, Michelle Rizzolo, Nutella, orange, pâte brisée, pie crust, pie dough, recipe, rustic, Seville orange, spanish Marcona almonds, step-by-step recipe, tart
The recipe comes from The Big Sur Bakery Cookbook; a crostata, rustic tart or pie, with bitter orange chocolate marmalade, almond pastry cream (frangipane) and seasonal citrus fruits.
- April 30, 2012
- Dessert Tables, Food + Drink Styling, Inspiration, Settings + Backdrops, Styled Photo Shoot, Vendor Spotlight
- australia, baked, blooms, browns, cake, craft paper, flowers, foliage, home-baked, home-spun, Kiss my Cakes, Lee Bird Photography, market stall, mason jar, mother's day, peddler's wagon, photography, pop-up, printables, prop styling, rustic, Style me Gorgeous, sweets, The Bouquets of Ascha Jolie, treats, vendors, Vintage Sew and So, vintage-inspired
An organic pop-up market stall set with the most delectable of sweet treats set on a custom made peddler’s wagon.
- January 12, 2012
- Dessert Tables, Details, DIY Inspiration, Party Ideas, Settings + Backdrops, Styled Photo Shoot, Tablescapes, Winter
- ambiance, backdrop, BHLDN, breakfast, brunch, budget-friendly, celebrations, charming, cream, crepes, DIY decor, event design, events, floral arrangements, garland, marshmallow, orange, pancakes, Pottery Barn, rustic, snow, wedding ideas
Garett and Jessica Mayfield of Wednesday, a paperworks, event styling and coordinating design firm, collaborated with Oklahoma vendors and Ely Fair Photography to bring forth this event.