- March 13, 2013
- Appetizers, Cold Appetizer, Entertaining, Made by Me, Recipe Journal, Salads, Sides
- appetizer, balsamic vinegar, basil, cheese, colorful, feta, fleur de sel, fruit, gluten-free, goat cheese, healthy, heirloom tomato, herbs, mint, no recipe recipes, olive oil, pink salt, pool party, quick & easy recipe, radish, recipe, red wine vinegar, ricotta salata, salad, sea salt, sherry vinegar, summertime entertaining, tomatoes, vegetables, vegetarian, watermelon
A refreshing combination of heirloom tomato and watermelon wedges with layers of contrasting flavors and ricotta salata cheese.
Perfect for spring or summertime entertaining.
- September 10, 2012
- Design Elements, Recipe Journal, Techniques + Tutorials
- baking, basics, beef, Chasing Delicious, cheat sheet, conversions, cooking methods, cooking techniques, eggs, food preparation, food+cooking, fruit, herbs, ingredients, kitchen fundamentals, knife cuts, knives, lamb, mass, measuring, meat cuts, meringue, mixing methods, pork, poster, Russell van Kraayenburg, seasonal produce, vegetables, volume
A part of the Kitchen 101 series from Chasing Delicious, these posters tell you all about the basics behind cooking and baking at home. These charts will help everyone from beginners to experts understand the necessary information about cooking techniques.
- January 21, 2012
- Cakes + Tortes, Desserts, Made by Me, Recipe Journal
- British, chocolate, easy recipes, European, fruit, holidays, Italian, liqueur, make-ahead, nuts, sweet treats
Full of nuts, fruit, biscuits and candy or whatever you feel might work; an easy no-bake chocolate cake recipe also known as fridge cake or biscuit cake throughout the United Kingdom.
It is a variant of ‘Salame al Cioccolato’, and Italian dessert traditionally made with biscuits and shaped into a log, like salami, and sliced just before serving.