- August 16, 2014
- Artisan Food Makers, Breakfast + Brunch, Canning + Preserving, Green Living, Jam, Jelly + Preserves, Recipe Journal
- afternoon tea, almond extract, apricot, artisan foods, breakfast, compote, condiments, DIY, easy recipes, edible gifts, farm food, farm-to-table, farmer's market, food in jars, fruit, gluten-free, homemade, homemade jam, homesteading, jam, jelly, marmalade, mason jar, pectin-free, preserves, preserving, recipe, seasonal produce, small-batch, step-by-step recipe, stone fruit, summer, sustainable food, time honored tradition, urban canning, vegan
- March 1, 2014
- Made by Me, Main Courses, Meat, Pulses + Grains, Recipe Journal, Soup + Stew
- beef mince, cilantro, coconut milk, dairy-free, easy recipes, eggplant, fish sauce, galangal, green beans, green chillies, green curry, jasmine rice, kaeng khiao wan, kaffir lime, lemongrass, lime, meatballs, palm sugar, panko, pork, recipe, shrimp paste, spicy, steamed rice, sweet basil, Thai cuisine, Thai green curry paste, Thai holy basil, vegetables
- December 28, 2013
- Appetizers, Cold Appetizer, Dips, Game Day, Made by Me, Party Food, Recipe Journal, The Khohanotz, Vegetarian
- aleppo pepper, appetizers, dairy, dips, easy recipes, finger food, holiday cooking, low saturated fat, make-ahead, mediterranean cooking, nibbles+bites, onion, recipe, spinach, spinach dip, starters, Super Bowl, tarragon, winter, yogurt
- June 29, 2013
- Breads + Savory Pastries, Breakfast + Brunch, Made by Me, Noodles + Pasta, Recipe Journal, The Khohanotz
- afternoon tea, aleppo pepper, armenian food, baking, beureg, börek, bourekas, cheese, Cilician Armenia, comfort food, easy recipes, feta, filo dough, flavors of anatolia, food, phyllo dough, pie, recipe, savory pastries, southern caucasian cuisine, spinach, su beureg, su böreği, su borek, yufka, բորեկ, جلاش, كلاج
Su-Borek is a savory cheese pie made with lasagna-like sheets of dough. In this simple recipe, a spinach and Feta cheese filling is sandwiched between layers of store-bought phyllo dough.
- June 13, 2012
- First Course Dishes, Lunch, Made by Me, Poultry + Game, Recipe Journal, Soup + Stew
- bai makrut, chicken, chiles, coconut milk, dairy-free, easy recipes, fish sauce, galangal, gluten-free, kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass, sour, spicy, step-by-step recipe, Thai cuisine, Tom Kha Gai, vegetables
- June 1, 2012
- Made by Me, Main Courses, Meat, Pulses + Grains, Recipe Journal, The Khohanotz
- 7-spice blend, aleppo pepper, ancient armenia, anjar, armenian food, beef, bulgur, casserole, comfort food, easy recipes, levantine cuisine, middle eastern food, musa dagh, musaler, one-dish meal, rice, risotto, soul food, southern caucasian cuisine, step-by-step recipe, wheat, whole grain
- February 21, 2012
- Lunch, Made by Me, Recipe Journal, Salads, Sides
- cabbage, colorful, easy recipes, jicama, mango, peppers, slaw, summer
- January 21, 2012
- Cakes + Tortes, Desserts, Made by Me, Recipe Journal
- British, chocolate, easy recipes, European, fruit, holidays, Italian, liqueur, make-ahead, nuts, sweet treats
Full of nuts, fruit, biscuits and candy or whatever you feel might work; an easy no-bake chocolate cake recipe also known as fridge cake or biscuit cake throughout the United Kingdom.
It is a variant of ‘Salame al Cioccolato’, and Italian dessert traditionally made with biscuits and shaped into a log, like salami, and sliced just before serving.
- November 8, 2011
- Desserts, Fall, Made by Me, Pies + Tarts, Recipe Journal, Thanksgiving
- apples, baking, comfort food, easy recipes, fruit crisp, holidays, pie, pie crust, recipe
An easy recipe just in time for Thanksgiving; a crumb-topped apple pie that resembles a cake.